weight Loss Program
- More Energy
- Improve Skin
- Great Focus
- Better Sleep
Our clinic is set up to serve those who have had hard time to lose weight or try to be riding on the health wagon. Dr. Naghavi and his assistant has helped many to achieve healthy life style while losing weight. Our Weight loss program is different from other that commercially shows you before and after pictures. Our program based on healthy mind body concept that contributes to gain weight or feel ill.
Our program is not like one size fit all program and No we are not delivering any package food to you either. We are not promising anything in regard to result but we make sure you get the result that you asked for by coaching through this wonderful life changing journey. Our program is tailored to your individual need, we will not put you on any of the 3000 diets out there.
We coach you to choose a diet that is healthy for you no matter in what ethnic group you might be. We evaluate you before starting the program and make sure you are ready to achieve your reasonable goal.
Please Read and get educated before you go to any other programs out there.
“Your health is a function, not only of what you eat, but Digest, Absorb, Utilize and Eliminate. Improper chewing leads to poor carbohydrate and fat breakdown in saliva, then to poor protein digestion in stomach, this leads to insufficient enzyme production in duodenum, then to poor absorption in small and large intestine then leads to weight gain, Illness and disease later”.(Curt Hamilton CCN)
Inadequate sleep may contribute to your weight or health in general:
- Psychological Insomnia
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- PLM-Periodic Limb Movement
- Insufficient Sleep-to maintain normal alertness when awake
- Shift Worker sleep disorder
You may have other symptoms such as:
- Bloating or distention after eating
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Excessive belching, burping and/or bloating
- Flatulence after eating
- Sense of fullness during and after meals (prolonged)
- Poor appetite, disinterest in food
- Offensive breath
- Bad taste in mouth
- Partial loss of taste or smell
- Difficult bowel movements
- Difficulty swallowing
- Unintentional weight loss
- History of anemia, unresponsive to iron
- Vegetarian (no eggs, dairy)
- Picky eater
- Sores in corner of mouth
- Smooth tongue
- Spoon shaped nails
Conditions associated with Low Gastric Acidity:
- Addison’s Disease
- Anemia/Pernicious anemia
- Arthritis/Rheumatoid arthritis
- Asthma (of children)
- Auto-immune disorders
- Celiac Disease
- Carcinoma of the stomach
- Dermatitis herpetiformis
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic neuropathies
- Flatulent dyspepsia
- Gallbladder disease
- Gastric polyps
- Lupus erythematosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Sjorgren’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Symptoms related to Colon / Dietary Fiber
- Lower abdominal pain/cramping
- Relief of abdominal pain/cramping by passing gas or stool
- Constipation, hard/dry stool, straining to pass stool
- Diarrhea, more than three bowel movements daily
- Alternating constipation/diarrhea
- Feeling that bowels do not empty completely
- Rectal pain or cramps
- Hemorrhoids, red blood following bowel movement
What are our approaches to weight management/purification program?
Are there Other Contributors?
- Endocrine System: Adrenals/Thyroid/Blood Sugar/ imbalanced Estrogen/Testosterone/etc…
- Toxicity and Hormone Disruptors
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Food Allergies
We ask in your part complying and honesty. We are certain the goal is set here and achievement is your graduation from this intense course of life and health changing experience.
What Low fat diet may do to you?
- “Low-fat diets are associated with increased rates of depression, psychological problems, fatigue, violence and suicide.”-Lancet 3/21/92 v339.