Are you looking for high quality, affordable chiropractic care in Houston? We are a full-service, walk-in clinic located in the Museum Park area, just northeast of Hermann Park and the Houston Medical Center on Binz Street. We pride ourselves on providing excellent, total-body care applying the latest research findings and advanced techniques. At the same time, we strive to maintain a family-friendly, welcoming environment. Every person that comes through our door is like family. – Houston Chiropractor
Why So Many Houston Residents Choose Us for their Chiropractic Care
Walk In Chiropractic Associates Expertise :
- Dr. Naghavi D.C,ACN is a prominent Chiropractor in Houston area. Dr. Naghavi is expert on many area of chiropractic care and diagnosis, he also is a key expert for our Nutritional therapy programs.
- Integrated Care – We focus on the whole person including structural issues, nutrition nd mental well-being. Your body has a remarkable ability to heal itself when you take proper care of it.
- Measurable Results – We constantly measure your progress to ensure that pain in decreasing, range of motion is increasing and your body has all the nutritional support it needs to heal.
- Convenience – Easy for Museum District and Medical Center staff to visit us on a drop-in basis before, during or after work.
- Affordable - Individual visits range between $55 to $95 depends on Therapy that is used Such as Low Level Laser Therapy, Electrical Muscle stimulation(EMS), Ultra sound therapy(USN)and more. Cost should not be a barrier to receiving the best chiropractic care available. Our Doctors provide best affordable therapy that helps your pain.
- Insurances- We accept all major Insurances,but not limited to, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue shield, United Healthcare, Auto Insurances and more…..
Houston Chiropractor – Conditions We Can Help You With
From old to young. For recent injury or chronic condition. From headaches to foot pain. We can help.
Here is a partial list of conditions. Click each one for further details on how we can help.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- IlioTibial Band Syndrome
- Arthritis and Osteoarthristis
- Headaches or Migraines
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Neurogenic Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Sprain, Strain
- Repetitive Strain injuries
- Sport Injuries
Dr. Reza Naghavi at the Walk In Chiropractic will determine which specific therapies – chiropractic, spinal decompression, cold laser therapy, clinical nutrition, or a combination of multiple approaches – best suits your condition. – Dr. Reza Naghavi from Houston Chiropractor
What does your saliva say about your nutrition? Are you deficient in key areas? How would you know? What impact could a chronic deficiency have on your longer term health? On your ability to recover from illness or injury?
Find out the answers with a nutritional analysis.